All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIf you'd like to include more meatless dishes in your cooking, this cookbook is for you. And if you want to cook confidently for your vegetarian friends or family, Fix-It and Forget-It Vegetarian Cookbook is full of tasty ideas. Here are slow-cooker recipes as well as stove-top and oven recipes in one handy cookbook. Half of these 500 recipes are for slow cookers. In fact, all of the recipes are easy to prepare and all are made with easy-to-find ingredients. Here are tried and true vegetarian favorites. And you'll discover lots of fresh ideas using familiar ingredients--food we already buy and love, set to new recipes. Not sure how all the parts of a vegetarian meal come together? Flip to the 50 menus to find well-balanced meals and tasty food combinations. Now you can confidently serve a nutritionally complete vegetarian meal for a weekday family supper, or a feast for a special day. Experience how enticing and satisfying vegetarian cooking can be! Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than eleven million copies. She received her BA and MA in English from New York University. She and her husband Merle live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Phyllis Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Series TitleFix-It and Forget-It
- Place of PublicationMelksham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGood Books
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, 16 color photos
- Weight628 g
- Width203 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.