Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFixed Asset Accounting addresses the GAAP and IFRS accounting for all key fixed asset topics, including capital budgeting, interest capitalization, asset retirement obligations, depreciation, impairment, and disposal. The book delves into many other areas of interest to the accountant, including the record keeping, controls, policies and procedures, measurements, asset tracking, and auditing procedures related to fixed assets.
- Author BiographySteven Bragg, CPA, is one of the top-selling and most prolific accounting authors in the world. He is the author of more than 60 business books, including Lean Accounting, Closing the Books, and The New Controller Guidebook. He has been the CFO or controller of both public and private companies, and has been a consulting manager with Ernst & Young and an auditor with Deloitte & Touche.
- Author(s)Steven M Bragg
- PublisherAccounting Tools
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccounting Tools
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.