All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to fixed-come securities-revised to reflect today's dynamic financial environment The Second Edition of the Fixed-Income Securities and Derivatives Handbook offers a completely updated and revised look at an important area of today's financial world. In addition to providing an accessible description of the main elements of the debt market, concentrating on the instruments used and their applications, this edition takes into account the effect of the recent financial crisis on fixed income securities and derivatives. As timely as it is timeless, the Second Edition of the Fixed-Income Securities and Derivatives Handbook includes a wealth of new material on such topics as covered and convertible bonds, swaps, synthetic securitization, and bond portfolio management, as well as discussions regarding new regulatory twists and the evolving derivatives market. * Offers a more detailed look at the basic principles of securitization and an updated chapter on collateralized debt obligations * Covers bond mathematics, pricing and yield analytics, and term structure models * Includes a new chapter on credit analysis and the different metrics used to measure bond-relative value * Contains illustrative case studies and real-world examples of the topics touched upon throughout the book Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Moorad Choudhry's new book offers the ideal mix of practical tips and academic theory within this important field.
- Author BiographyMOORAD CHOUDHRY is Head of Treasury at Europe Arab Bank, a subsidiary of Arab Bank. He was previously at KBC Financial Products in London, the derivatives and convertible bond trading arm of KBC Bank N.V. Brussels. Prior to that, he was a vice president in structured finance services sales and marketing at JPMorgan Chase Bank, a sterling proprietary trader in the treasury division at Hambros Bank Ltd, and a gilt-edged market maker and money markets trader at ABN AMRO Hoare Govett Ltd.
- Author(s)Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.