All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this volume is to make available to a large audience recent material in nlinear functional analysis that has t been covered in book format before. Here, several topics of current and growing interest are systematically presented, such as fixed point theory, best approximation, the KKM-map principle, and results related to optimization theory, variational inequalities and complementarity problems. Illustrations of suitable applications are given, the links between results in various fields of research are highlighted, and an up-to-date bibliography is included to assist readers in further studies. Audience: This book will be of interest to graduate students, researchers and applied mathematicians working in nlinear functional analysis, operator theory, approximations and expansions, convex sets and related geometric topics and game theory.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 424
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byS. P. Singh,etc.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.