Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone who has experienced deep hurt or disappointment in relationships, career, or life in general, and lost a sense of direction. Through a twelve-step process, discover yourself and your joy for living again!
- Author BiographyDr. Glynn Goedhart has been a recognized therapist for over 27 years, her studies including psychology, sociology and theology, and has specialized in family and trauma therapy. Dr. Goedhart has a varied range of skills and experience to meet every problem, great or small. Dr. Goedhart's knowledge and background includes the business and sales industry as well as having art as part of her foundational studies. Dr. Goedhart's first desire has always been to help those struggling with the painful issues of life. Her insight and compassion coupled with a healthy sense of humour has been a source of comfort to thousands of patients over the years. She lives in Springs, South Africa with her husband and four furry children, her dogs who are her constant companions, her own offspring having 'flown the coop' to raise families of their own.
- Author(s)Dr Glynn a Goedhart Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.