All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionMystery shopper Josie Marcus has been happily married to veterinarian Ted Scottsmeyer for months. But her newly wedded bliss is about to be cut short.... Josie and Ted have finally tied the kt, and they're ready for the next step: buying a house. Ted's business partner, Christine, has one she's willing to sell, but it needs a lot of love. Luckily, the newlyweds are up for the challenge. But when they tear down a rickety gazebo in the backyard, they find the body of Christine's sister, a free spirit who supposedly took off six months before. The police arrest Christine for murder, leaving Ted to work overtime at the office to cover for his partner. With time to work on the house or be with her husband, Josie will have to find the real killer quickly, before both her house and marriage are beyond repair.... Includes Shopping Tips!
- Author BiographyElaine Viets is an Agatha and Anthony Award--winning author who also writes the Dead-End Job Mystery series. She was also given the key to the city of Maplewood, Josie's hometown. Her mother was a mystery shopper in Elaine's hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Elaine has served on the national boards of the Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. She lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with her husband, reporter Don Crinklaw.
- Author(s)Elaine Viets
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.