All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionHistorian and author Paul L. Maier has created a compelling style of documentary fiction, using only kwn historical events and persons to bring to life first-century Rome in all its excess, treachery, and insanity as it was seen by the apostle Paul visits, where he's placed on trial, and which is forever changed by his testimony and witness. Maier takes readers into the courtroom of imperial justice and into the homes of the people struggling with the new faith they've encountered to answers questions such as: How did Christianity first reach Rome? Why did Paul have to wait two years for trial and was he condemned or set free? Why does the New Testament account in Acts end so abruptly? Why did Nero persecute Christians so horribly?
- Author BiographyPaul L. Maier is the professor of ancient history at Western Michigan University. He is the author of numerous books ranging from children's books to historical texts. A recognised expert in church history, Dr. Maier speaks to a variety of groups and media outlets around the world.
- Author(s)Paul L. Maier
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.