All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn approachable book for all skill levels, Flapper Pie And A Blue Prairie Sky covers everything you need to kw about being a modern-day old-fashioned baker: how to set up your kitchen and stock your pantry, and tips for handling tricky techniques like making pie dough and releasing a cake from the pan. The recipes cover everything from cakes to candies, doughnuts to dainties and pies to puddings, with the same gorgeous photography that has made The Kitchen Magpie a go-to blog for passionate home bakers.
- Author BiographyFull-time professional blogger, baker, and recipe maker KARLYNN JOHNSTON can usually be found fluffing her culinary feathers on her award-winning website, The Kitchen Magpie. When she's not there, she's busy avoiding her deadlines by sneaking away to eat at her favorite Edmonton restaurants, finding a new bourbon cocktail to drink, or playing on social media. Flapper Pie and a Blue Prairie Sky is her first cookbook.
- Author(s)Karlynn Johnston
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight1270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.