All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionFlappers and Philosophers was F. Scott Fitzgerald's initial encore - his first collection of short fiction, published in 1920 to capitalize on the success of This Side of Paradise, the vel that had made him famous at the age of twenty-three. Some of his best early stories are included here: 'The Offshore Pirate', 'Bernice Bobs Her Hair', 'The Ice Palace' and 'Benediction'. In these narratives Fitzgerald presented his prototypical Jazz-Age heroines, beautiful and wilful young women who later became trademarks of his fiction. Part of the authoritative Cambridge Edition of F. Scott Fitzgerald, this volume w appears in paperback for the first time. It offers detailed explanatory tes, a record of variants and appendices tracing the composition and publication history of the stories.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJames L. W. West
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.