All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionApply universally accepted cinematic techniques to your Flash projects to improve the storytelling quotient in your entertainment, advertising (branding), and educational media. A defined focus on the concepts and techniques for production from story reels to the final project delivers valuable insights, time-saving practical tips, and hands-on techniques for great visual stories. Extensive illustration, step-by-step instruction, and practical exercises provide a hands-on perspective. Explore the concepts and principles of visual components used in stories so you are fluent in the use of space, line, color, and movement in communicating emotion and meaning. Apply traditional cinematography techniques into the Flash workspace with virtual camera movements, simulated 3d spaces, lighting techniques, and character animation. Add interactivity using ActionScript to enhance audience participation.
- Author BiographyChris Jackson is an author, computer graphics designer, and tenured professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). He teaches a variety of graduate-level courses and professional workshops focusing on 2D computer animation, 3D digital imaging, instructional multimedia, and motion graphics. He is a multimedia consultant for Fortune 500 companies and national museums. Chris' professional design work has received over 25 distinguished national and international awards for online communication. He has presented his research and professional work at Adobe MAX, ACM SIGGRAPH, UCDA Design Education Summit, and the Society for Technical Communications (STC). Chris is the author of Flash + After Effects and Flash Cinematic Techniques: Animating and Building Interactive Stories, and co-author of Flash 3D: Animation, Interactivity, and Games.
- Author(s)Chris Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight803 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.