Flash Math Creativity: 2005 by Paul Kaluzhny, David Hirmes, Ken Jokol, Ty Lettau, Peters Keith, Glen Rhodes, Fay Rhodes, J. D. Hooge, Mary Ann Tan, Connor McDonald (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $104.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seminal book, Flash Math Creativity, completely revised for Flash MX 2004 and ActionScript 2.0! Macromedia Flash is the industry standard design tool for digital design and web programming. With the release of Flash MX 2004 and its accompanying built-in language ActionScript 2.0, Macromedia yet again upped the standard for creating immersive digital experiences. This book revolves around Flash and math. It's what you do in your spare time: just take little ideas and mess around with them. This is a book of inspiration, beautiful eugh to leave on the coffee table, but addictive eugh to keep by your computer and sneak out while -one's looking so you can go back to that movie that you were tinkering with 'til 3 o'clock this morning. It's a fun book! Flash Math Creativity is a book of iterative experiments generative design. It's a showcase of the 15 authors' experiments. The book will explain how these work and how you to can experiment further yourself. Each author does four experiments; each experiment takes up four pages. We give you the code and explain the essence, then you take away your inspiration and run with it. The purpose of the book is to learn through experimentation because you are inspired to do so, t because someone is telling you to do so.
- Author BiographyKip Parker is a resident of London, born on 31 January 1973. Having previously worked as a van driver, nanny, ice cream seller, sandwich maker and band manager, in 1997 he answered an ad that asked Do you want to be a web designer? Kip works through his own company, Hi-Rise, and in collaboration with Anthony Burrill as friendchip. friendchip's first commercial job was for German electronic band Kraftwerk, and has gone on to work largely with bands and music companies. Projects include ongoing work for 13amp.tv, and a new site for Bjork (littleibooks.com). As Hi-Rise, Kip works with airside on a multi-player game for 23rdfloor.com.
- Author(s)Connor McDonald,David Hirmes,Fay Rhodes,Glen Rhodes,J. D. Hooge,Ken Jokol,Mary Ann Tan,Paul Kaluzhny,Peters Keith,Ty Lettau
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight771 g
- Width206 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.