All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom selecting the right equipment for wedding-day kit that is versatile yet streamlined, to making smart adjustments to camera and flash settings, Chen covers all bases in Flash and Ambient Lighting for Digital Wedding Photography, showing readers how to shoot with flash alone, ambient lighting alone or both together. Through a wide variety of practical examples from real weddings, Chen provides an elegant solution to almost every lighting challenge that can occur on the wedding day.
- Author BiographyMark Chen is a photographer, an Adobe Certified Photoshop Instructor, and the owner of Mark Chen Photography. He teaches Photoshop at Houston Baptist University and Houston Community College and tours the nation giving Photoshop training sessions. He is the author of Creative Wedding Album Design with Adobe Photoshop and Unleashing the Raw Power of Adobe Camera Raw. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Mark Chen
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note500
- Weight511 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.