All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith his new title, Flash, Lenny Kravitz makes his mark in a new arena of the creative arts. During his childhood, Kravitz was enthralled by cameras, playing with them like toys instead of taking photographs. In recent years photographer friends taught him the fundamentals of photography by using a Leica. Intrigued by the possibilities, Kravitz began creating his own works, featuring close attention to the nuances and effects created by light. As he himself had been endlessly photographed by photographers, paparazzi, and fans - his perspective on aesthetics was decidedly unique. In Flash, he captures the essence of what it's like to be a rock star who's constantly in the public eye. The result: an intense exploration of the photographer and his subject.
- Author(s)Lenny Kravitz
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notec. 50 duotone photographs
- Weight1179 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.