All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally, cookbooks in India are written either by chefs - with instructions down to milligrams - or by aunties, grande dames of cuisine for whom a dinner party is thing less than a seven-course affair with plate changes, fish forks and napkins. In between lies a generation of Indians who don't really care for perfection, but aspire towards fun in the kitchen by cooking for friends and family. Flash in the Pan is for those urban Indians who have been exposed to international dining experiences, but who are confident eugh to flaunt their home food, and eventually their own home cooking. It's a modern recipe book which guides the reader towards easy, but t boring, ghar-ka-khana type cooking. It's about flashy recipes that are surprisingly simple. The main influences in this book have come from the author's travels which have mainly been determined by food, and by friends who are often great home cooks.
- Author BiographyTushita Patel left journalism to become the executive assistant to one of India's most charismatic industrialists. She lives with her husband in Bombay.
- Author(s)Tushita Patel
- PublisherWestland Books Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKilpauk Madras
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWestland Books Pvt Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.