All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionFlashbacks from the Flow Zone tracks author Tom Crago from his early days in Adelaide to Los Angeles, London, Berlin (and other always-on First World cities) as he grows a video game business in the first decade of the new millennium. From crashing the Lingerie Bowl after-party poolside in Hollywood, to making friends inside a Las Vegas limousine and getting bar-side in the underbelly of Tokyo, Tom does more deals in bars than boardrooms and takes readers with him as he parties with the big personalities of his industry. The view at times is hazy, but this is about the ride. Business - it's a trip ...and this is a whole new kind of travel story. A raging, hilarious, anti-memoir, Flashbacks takes a whole new approach to the work trip, where the line between work and pleasure is forever blurred.
- Author BiographyA wild ride through the first decade of the new millennium as a small video game developer goes from garage start-up to global multi-million pound company, seen through the frequently hazy but always astute eyes of its co-founder.
- Author(s)Tom Crago
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteBlack and white text
- Weight310 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.