All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionFlat World Navigation introduces the new future of work in the 'flattened world' of the new digital attention-based ecomy, where real connections can be made in seconds across departments, businesses, cultures and countries. Combining the best elements of networking, social media outreach and collaborative techniques, flat world navigation is an essential capability to build and maintain relationships between colleagues, customers and partners. Employees who can transform themselves into flat world navigators, experts in mediating these powerful relationships and bringing the customer into the conversation, will mean the difference between success and failure in business. Flat World Navigation includes exclusive insights and interviews with international business leaders who successfully use flat world navigation skills, such as the Emmy-winning former NBC and Wall Street Journal reporter Kare Anderson, Sandy Carter at IBM, Gordon Feller at CISCO Systems, Aria Finger at DoSomething.org, Louise Guido at ChangeCorp, Jeffrey A. Finkle at the International Ecomic Development Council and Carolyn Lawrence, CEO of Women of Influence. This book is grounded in real-world experience with insights and advice to build your skills base and empower the next generation of business people. Additionally, it is of great use to business owners and managers looking to effectively leverage the skills of these flat world navigators, whose critical role brings attention to ideas, products and services and, as such, must be part of a successful business strategy.
- Author BiographyKim Chandler McDonald is the Co Founder and EVP of KimmiC, a company specializing in lateral thinking and international innovation implementation. A former writer/editor for national and international newspapers and magazines and host/producer of an award winning radio/TV program, Kim is a sought after speaker, columnist and advisory board member. She currently sits on Griffith University's Enterprise Advisory Board, the Advisory Board of Frost and Sullivan's - Global Innovation and Leadership Community and is an Academy Fellow of the International Entrepreneurship Academy. She is the author of Innovation: How Innovators Think, Act and Change Our World (Kogan Page 2013).
- Author(s)Kim Chandler McDonald
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.