All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThese are recipes that Katherine and I have learned through the years by simply watching others cook and from just mixing different flavors from different cultures to come up with our own special dishes. We both learned to cook in our early teens and as the years progressed our talent in the kitchen has as well.
- Author BiographyJessica Zayas is a mother of four children; she was diagnosed schizo-affected and with a seizure disorder in 2007. Despite the disorders and complications she has gone on to receive her CID (Certified Interior Decorator) certification in 2007 and accomplish one of many dreams; she published her first book, becoming an author. It is horror based due to the nature of her schizo-affective disorder and was released earlier in 2012. Her children are her every day motivation to do better, stay positive and achieve. Katherine Zayas is a sister's backbone so to speak, she has been with Jessica every step of the way. Through Jessica's illness, complications in pregnancy, and daily life, Katherine has been there to watch over her and help her maintain stabilized. She is a good aunt and also a great cook by nature.
- Author(s)MS Jessica Zayas,MS Katherine J Zayas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.