All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to former Air Force pilot-turned-management guru James D. Murphy, businesses need to take a lesson from the American military's fighter pilots. While F-15s, F-16s and F/A-18s are the ultimate aerial combat machines, they are entirely dependent on the men and women who fly and maintain them. At Mach 2, the instrument panel is screaming out information, the horizon is a blur, the wingman is busy, the pilot's busy, the jet is hanging on the edge-and yet fighter pilots handle it routinely. It's t much different in today's fast-paced, unforgiving world of business. By analysing the work environment and attacking its centers of gravity in parallel, he shows how to use the Plan-Brief-Execute-Debrief-Win cycle to revolutionize chances for your business's success.
- Author BiographyJames D. Murphy is the CEO of Afterburner, a consulting firm he founded in 1996 after four years in sales management and eight years as a former F-15 fighter pilot. Also the author of Business Is Combat.
- Author(s)James D. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.