All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionBaltimore's Pendleton Institute of Music wants to host a dinner to pay tribute to George Enescu, Romania's most famous composer. Naturally, they call on the man's most distinguished descendent: Enescu Fleet, the world-rewned (semiretired) private detective. The only problem is, Enescu Fleet isn't related to George Enescu. He isn't even Romanian. From this mild deception comes a cacophony of lies, intrigue and murder. And that's barely before the salad course has arrived. It will take a steady hand to conduct the Pendleton through the chaos. Can Fleet serve up ather winning performance?
- Author BiographySherban Young splits his time between Maryland and Maine. Like his protagonist, Enescu Fleet, there is a great deal of mystery surrounding the origins of his Romanian name, but unlike Fleet, it has never gotten him a free dinner.
- Author(s)Sherban Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.