All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on key works by two award-winning underground filmmakers, Usama Alshaibi and Aryan Kagaff, Sargeant examines the desire and the need for shocking bodily representations and interventions in film. Challenging readers to examine the nature of pleasure, of viewing and of experiencing cinema, he punctuates his writing with philosophical analysis while exploring industrial culture, surrealism, butoh dance, fine art and medical fetishism. Flesh and Excess is Jack Sargeant's first book since 1999.
- Author(s)Jack Sargeant
- PublisherAmok Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmok Books,U.S.
- Content Note60
- Weight368 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.