All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Flex-Ability series, arranged by Victor L?pez, fills the need for multi-level instrumentalists to play popular music together. Each instrument book includes 11 songs in four-part score form. The top line (solo) is for level 2 1/2-3. The second line (duet/harmony) is for level 2-2 1/2. The third line (trio/harmony) is for level 1 1/2. The bottom line (harmony or bass line) is for level 1(only whole, half, dotted half, and quarter tes and rests). The songs are: La Bamba * When the Saints Go Marching In * Eye of the Tiger * Peter Gunn * In the Midnight Hour * China Grove * Jeepers Creepers * Soul Man * Sweet Georgia Brown * Frosty the Swman * Celebration.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFlex-Ability
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width292 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.