All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDeriving the correct meaning of such colloquial expressions as I am parked out back requires a unique interaction of kwledge about the world with a person's natural language tools. In this volume, Markus Egg examines how natural language rules and kwledge of the world work together to produce correct understandings of expressions that cant be fully understood through literal reading. An in-depth and exciting work on semantics and natural language, this volume will be essential reading for scholars in computational linguistics.
- Author BiographyMarkus Egg is associate professor at the University of Groningen and a researcher at the Centre for Language and Cognition.
- Author(s)Markus Egg
- PublisherCentre for the Study of Language & Information
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- Series TitleCSLI - Studies in Computational Linguistics
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for the Study of Language & Information
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width179 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.