All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionFlexicurity is a European labour market policy adopted in 2007 within the European Employment Strategy. This policy aims at combining the ongoing flexibilisation of employment relations with the traditions of the European welfare state. This book examines and summarises thirty empirical studies in flexicurity written by the author in 2004 and 2010. The book provides empirical evidence of increasing labour flexibility accompanied by a decline of social security. The author also shows that the countries with higher flexibility are more affected by the crisis. This is a serious warning against improper implementation of flexicurity and its one-sided use in favour of employers.
- Author(s)Andranik Tangian
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight428 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.