Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFlight Discipline is the complete tool kit for any aviator, whether military, commercial, or recreational, to develop the crack discipline needed to be a safe and effective aviator. Major Tony Kern analyses the causes of poor flight discipline, gives chilling case studies of the consequences, and lays out a plan for individual improvement. Key words are italicized and review questions included for each chapter. This is an unequalled guide to this mainspring of good piloting.
- Author BiographyDr. Tony Kern is a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Air Force. He has commanded KC-135 tankers, piloted B-1B bombers, and served in various operational and training capacities in his Air Force career. He has designed numerous aviation education and training programs that have been implemented across the spectrum of aviation. He also lectures and consults internationally on aviation human factors and pilot accountability. Kern holds master's degrees in public administration and military history, and a doctorate in higher education. He currently lives and instructs at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Tony T. Kern
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleAviation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width147 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.