All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
About this product
- DescriptionWings, witches, wayward friends, and weird parents - Emma Briar has been put through the wringer. Bombarded with fresh heartache over her boyfriend Conley's unusual dilemma, she spends every waking moment seeking answers from a confusing and elusive supernatural underground. Snags in Emma's quest chip away at her armor as weeks become months and months become a battle to simply stay afloat. Creatures in the murky depths are counting on this ... creatures that have planned something more atrocious than Emma could ever imagine. How much can be taken from someone before they break? In the anticipated sequel to Fight, Emma's worst nightmares beat her down relentlessly in a brutal test of strength and spirit. When every path reaches a dead end and the only way out will require a level of sacrifice far beyond the scope of a teenage girl, there might t be a way out after all. There might never have been a way out of this.
- Author BiographyChelsea Scott grew up writing stories about islands of horses and chocolate factory crimes. FIGHT emerged from her desire to cultivate a teenage romance cemented in a foundation of ancient history with overwhelming issues working to crack it. She lives in Virginia with her husband, young daughter, and two crazy dogs.
- Author(s)Chelsea Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.