All listings for this product
About this product
- Description-a Night Stalkers romance story- Sergeant Lee Adams flew a simple extraction mission along the Suez Canal: at night, into a friendly-power country, during a government-staged riot. Donya Nakhla fought for her country, until they tried to kill her. Now she must escape to fight ather day. Neither knew that their lives would be forever changed as they joined in a Flight to Fight.
- Author BiographyM. L. Buchman has over 40 novels in print. His military romantic suspense books have been named Barnes & Noble and NPR Top 5 of the Year, nominated for the Reviewer's Choice Award for Top 10 Romantic Suspense of 2014 by RT Book Reviews, and twice Booklist Top 10 of the Year placing two of his titles on their The 101 Best Romances of the Last 10 Years. In addition to romance, he also writes thrillers, fantasy, and science fiction. In among his career as a corporate project manager he has: rebuilt and single-handed a fifty-foot sailboat, both flown and jumped out of airplanes, designed and built two houses, and bicycled solo around the world. He is now making his living as a full-time writer on the Oregon Coast with his beloved wife. He is constantly amazed at what you can do with a degree in Geophysics. You may keep up with his writing by subscribing to his newsletter at www.mlbuchman.com.
- Author(s)M L Buchman
- PublisherBuchman Bookworks, Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuchman Bookworks, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.