All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy decide between a Gucci suit and a Lanvin dress when you can have both? This interactive book (split into four parts) will let you mix and match your dream designers together in any way you want. Play it cool with a Kenzo top and a Vivienne Westwood skirt, or bring opposites together with a Helmut Lang shirt and Meadham Kirchhoff leggings. Over 100,000 different designer looks are at your fingertips in this vibrantly illustrated flip book. Looks from the following designers are included: Balenciaga, Celine, Christopher Kane, Comme des Garcons, Dries Van Noten, Gucci Tom Ford, Helmut Lang, Hussein Chalayan, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jil Sander, Kenzo, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Marni, Meadham Kirchhoff, Roksanda, Roland Mouret, Vivienne Westwood and Yohji Yamamoto.
- Author BiographyLucille Clerc is a French, London-based graphic designer. She moved to London following completion of her degree in Paris to study an MA in Communication Design at Central Saint Martins. Since then she has been working in the creative industries for a diverse range of international clients, from cultural institutions to textile designers, musicians, and architects.
- Author(s)Lucille Clerc
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width175 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.