All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionFlip the flaps and make the picture change in this fun book of opposites. Children will love watching the faces change from sad to happy or angry to calm. It's a great way to explore feelings and facial expressions! With sturdy round flaps that can be used again and again, this bright and chunky board book is perfect for little hands.
- Author BiographyCatherine Vase has been a children's book illustator and author for ten years and in that time has illustrated a number of titles for Campbell Books. When she's not working on her books she leads creative writing and art workshops in primary schools, and the rest of the time you can find her walking in the countryside, talking to birds and any other animal that will stop to have a chat! Catherine lives in London.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width181 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Catherine Vase
- Edition StatementMain Market ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.