All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on their best-selling and landmark book, Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every Student in Every Class Every Day, flipped education invators Jonathan Bergmann and Aaron Sams return with a workbook series that supports flipped learning in five topic areas: science, math, English, social studies and, the elementary classroom. In this new workbook, the authors enlighten us on how we can successfully apply the Flipped Classroom model to teaching science-both in the classroom and in the lab, as well as how to teach science employing inquiry-based and project-based learning techniques.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bergmann was a classroom teacher for 24 years. He now works with teachers, schools and corporations to help them rethink educational practice. He co-founded the Flipped Learning Network and FlippedClass.com. He received the Presidential Award for Excellence for Math and Science Teaching in 2002. Aaron Sams is an educational entrepreneur who co-founded the Flipped Learning Network and FlippedClass.com. He is adjunct professor at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, and was a chemistry teacher in Colorado and California. He was awarded the 2009 Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching.
- Author(s)Aaron Sams,Jonathan Bergmann
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.