All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how flipping your English language arts classroom can help you reach students of different abilities, improve classroom management, and give you more time to interact with each student. This practical book shows why flipped classrooms are effective and how they work. You will find out how to flip your instruction in writing, reading, language, and speaking and listening while meeting the Common Core State Standards. A variety of step-by-step lesson plans are provided.
- Author BiographyTroy Cockrum is a middle school language arts teacher from Indiana. He is also a Google Certified Teacher and host of the Flipped Learning Network Podcast.
- Author(s)Troy Cockrum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.