All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionYOU CAN FLIP THE SWITCH AND TURN OFF BULIMIA PERMANENTLY WITHOUT DRUGS OR THERAPY Flipping the Switch: Freedom from Bulimia provides you, the reader, with a better understanding of what your disorder is, how you acquired it, why it perpetuates, and what it will take for you to recover successfully. This book offers a comprehensive self-guided recovery program to help you flip the switch and turn off bulimia permanently. For the first time, the answers sought by anyone who has ever suffered from an eating disorder, are available in written form to be used in the privacy of their own home. While everyone's journey of recovery is different, this book can help get you started on the right path to finally accomplish what you have been waiting so long to do- triumphantly succeed in breaking your addiction to food and reclaiming the life you've lost to bulimia. This book challenges the idea that one is powerless over addiction and provides hope to those who have tried traditional eating disorder therapy with success. Flipping the Switch dissects the process of how addiction rewires the brain. Empowered with this information you will be able to go from self-destruction to self-reconstruction upon completion of this book. The author wrote this book after her personal 22 year struggle with bulimia finally came to an end. Frustrated with traditional recovery programs, the author felt compelled to devise her own self-reconstruction method. Having gone through the recovery process herself, she has keen insight of the obstacles one faces as a food addict and understands how difficult becoming abstinence can be. Armed with the kwledge and strategies presented here, you will understand what is needed to break the cycle of addiction and be prepared to face bulimia head on. The step-by-step recovery plan and transitional diet offered here helps you make the transition from binge eating to rmal eating in a n-threatening manner.
- Author(s)Jennifer A Palermo Dnp
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.