All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book honestly examines all the Oxygen Therapies and every issue surrounding their origin, their history, and their use. The book includes a wealth of testimonials and available medical references and examines the therapies and their use in detail. The book is divided into three sections: Part 1: Problems -- everybody gets sick eventually. Here's why. Polluted environments and mass-produced foods grown on de-mineralised mega farm soils have lowered our cellular and fluid oxygen levels. Our too-low inner oxygen levels let toxins and anaerobic (can't live in oxygen) bacteria, viruses, fungi, and pathogens colonise inside us and in our animals, our pets, and in our plants. Anaerobes are the cause of most human, animal, and plant health problems as well as the 'incurable' diseases. Part 2: Solutions -- proven, safe, and effective techniques t taught in our medical schools. These little kwn techniques have been used safely and effectively on the international scene daily by thousands of doctors to surround microbes and cancer cells with active forms of oxygen that they can't live in. Then how can they live? The body then flushes them out. Therapies, devices, and products, how the doctors use them all over the world, and a consumer-patient guide: What to watch out for. Part 3: Evidence -- historical and modern proof of active oxygen's effectiveness, its 50-year prolific use internationally, and the top quality documentation proving its safety. Lists of doctors, Naturopaths, clinics, products, and contacts. Flood Your Body With Oxygen is written in a lively conversational style for everyone with a body. You, your family, your doctor, the farmers, and everybody else will be amazed at the simple powerful results historically obtained from these unpublicised techniques.
- Author BiographyEd McCabe has appeared on over 1500 TV, radio, and lecture platforms. His 1988 bestseller 'Oxygen Therapies' sold over 250,000 copies by word of mouth and without a major publisher! The people want what he has to say! Now, after 14 more years of intensive international researching, visiting clinics, lecturing to huge crowds, and interviewing thousands of successful oxy-therapy users, 'Mr Oxygen', announces the best Oxygen Therapy book in history.
- Author(s)Ed McCabe
- PublisherEnergy Publications
- Date of Publication22/09/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnergy Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.