All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of the devastating floods in 2010 in Pakistan, Brazil, the United States, and China, this informative book has been newly revised. Floods result from heavy rains and high winds that cause an overflow in water sources such as lakes, rivers, and oceans. Discover how monsoons differ from other storms and how people cope with their devastation.
- Author(s)Rachel Eagen
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDisaster Alert!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.