All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume publishes for the first time specific data for Siberia on taxomy and distribution of feral members of 18 families. The largest families Lamiaceae (Labiatae). Diagstic features, conditions of habitation, and geographic distribution, with maps of distribution ranges in many cases, have been provided for each species and subspecies. This information forms an essential scientific basis for conservation and utilization of the resources of the plant kingdom. The book is designed for the use of botanists specializing in various branches including resource specialists and plant introducers, specialists in environmental conservation, agromers, teachers and students.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleFlora of Siberia
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byL. I. Malyschev
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.