All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionA descriptive account of the Hypericaceae native and naturalised in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, together with information on exotic ornamental and crop plants. At least one species per genus is illustrated, and the bibliography and synymy are sufficiently detailed to explain the menclature and taxomic circumscriptions within a broad regional context.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/01/1953
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleFlora of Tropical East Africa
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Width155 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byW. B. Turrill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.