All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionA critical, illustrated Flora of Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana, designed to treat phanerogams as well as cryptogams of the area. Publication takes place in fascicles, each treating a family or group of related families. Treatments provide fundamental and applied information, covering, when possible, wood anatomy, chemical analysis, ecomic uses, vernacular names and data on endangered species. Cactaceae.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleFlora of the Guianas
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byA. R. A. Gorts-van Rijn,M. J. Jansen-Jacobs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.