CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- Synopsis"Floral Frocks explores this unsung aspect of fashion history from the early part of the 20th century to the present day. It was round about the 1920s when floral print first came out of the closet, becoming a fashion fabric in its own right rather than material which was just used for workwear, or for accessories to fashion. This book is organised in two sections; each sets floral printed dresses as part of a wider socio-cultural context. In this way Floral Frocks gives a broad and general fashion history of the 20th century, but also raises issues surrounding the Zeitgeist of each era through the medium of looking at one specific garment rendered in one specific way."--BOOK JACKET.,Floral prints, motifs and designs are always in fashion, and never more so than when used as the
- AuthorJo Turney,Rosemary Harden
- Number Of Pages144 pages
- Publication Date2007-07-06
- PublisherAntique Collectors' Club
- Publication Year20070000
- Copyright Date2007
- Weight34 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width10 In.
- Length10 In.
- LC Classification NumberGT2060
- Dewey Decimal391.20904
- Dewey Edition22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.