All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionFloral Interpretations for Silk Ribbon is beautifully presented. Helen has created a visually attractive book with the use of stunning photography and very pretty watercolours of many varieties of flowers. A guide to creating beautiful silk embroidered flowers from nature, this book includes beautiful photographs, watercolours and illustrations of flowers. Helen has interpreted these images by creating complete projects of the flowers in silk ribbon in cottage and country garden settings. Included is a basic guide to fabrics, needles, pattern transfer, silk ribbons, starting/finishing, painted backgrounds and stitching techniques with diagrams. Projects include a variety of flowers, including roses, irises, everlasting/shasta daisies, asters, cornflowers, lavender, buddlia, gardenia, cherry blossom, violets, pansies, hyacinths, foxglove, as well as a small collection of native flowers. Not only are there projects for individual flowers, there are also complete landscape style embroidered projects showing the flowers in company with one ather and in natural or garden settings.
- Author BiographyHelen Dafter is a well-known Australian embroiderer and author of embroidery books. She travels extensively doing workshops and has a flourishing embroidery business selling her own designs and kits.
- Author(s)Helen Dafter
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.