All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFlorence Nightingale revolutionized the world of medicine by emphasizing cleanliness, food that was hot and nutritious, and organization in hospitals. What began as an attempt to make army hospitals safer and more effective became a lifelong mission, and remains relevant today. This new picture book biography of Florence Nightingale, from celebrated author and artist Demi, beautifully portrays the story of Florence's life and explores the long-lasting effects of her career.
- Author BiographyDemi is the author and illustrator of many well-loved books for children, including The Empty Pot, Liang and His Magic Paintbrush, and Buddha Stories. She lives in Washington state.
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width262 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.