Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1961 a family moved from Indiana to Italy for a year. Their letters home frame the book and provide an intriguing narrative of European travel nearly a half-century ago. After crossing the Atlantic by ship from New York to Naples, they made their way up the Italian peninsula and rented an apartment in Florence. Details of their daily lives are interwoven with descriptions of Florentine attractions, both great and small. The author has returned to Italy many times since. He's added his observations of Florence then and w.
- Author(s)John W Hare
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.