All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a brand new range of gorgeous stationery from Hardie Grant Books! This unique stationery range by Daniella Germain follows on from her successful cookbook, My Abuela's Table, a personal journey to the heart of 'real' Mexican food. The range features three formats: journal, set of 3 mini tebooks and boxed cards. The range is fully illustrated and has an attractive, modern design.
- Author BiographyDaniella Germain grew up with a pencil in her hand, but illustration was not her first career choice. After studying psychology and working in research for almost a decade she decided it was time to return to her true passion. She studied graphic design at RMIT University and fortuitously fell into illustrating and book design after the publication of one of her University projects. She lives in Melbourne with her two furry kids and her fiance, who is also a big kid at heart. That's What Wings are For is Daniella's second picture book with Little Hare. Her first book, Snap! (written by Janet A. Holmes), was published in 2013.
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width109 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daniella Germain
- Contained items statement3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.