CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionTaking the Florida Algebra 1 End-of-Course Exam? Then You Need REA's Florida Algebra 1 End-of-Course Test Prep If you're facing the Florida Algebra 1 End-of-Course exam this year and are concerned about your math score, don't worry. REA's test prep will help you sharpen your skills and pass this high-stakes exam! Completely aligned with the exam, REA's Florida Algebra 1 End-of-Course test prep provides all the up-to-date instruction and practice you need to improve your math abilities. The comprehensive review features student-friendly, easy-to-follow examples that reinforce the concepts tested on the Algebra 1 End-of-Course exam. Our test prep is ideal for classroom, group, or individual study. Tutorials and targeted drills increase your comprehension while enhancing your math skills. Color icons and graphics throughout the book highlight important math concepts and tasks. REA's test-taking tips and strategies give you the confidence you need on test day - so you can pass the exam and graduate! The book contains two full-length practice exams that test your kwledge while reinforcing what you've learned. Two additional practice tests are available as downloadable PDFs for additional study. Each practice test comes complete with detailed explanations of answers, so you can focus on areas where you need extra review. This book is a must for any Florida student preparing for the Algebra 1 End-of-Course exam! Note: To download your free practice tests, visit www.rea.com/FCAT and click on the test you wish to take. About the Exam The Florida Algebra I End-of-Course exam measures middle and high school student achievement of the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. All public school students are required to pass the exam in order to receive a high school diploma.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Morrison is a mathematics instructor at Valencia College in Orlando, Florida, and has taught developmental and college-level mathematics for over 30 years. She received her bachelor's and master's degrees in mathematics from Florida State University and her doctorate of education in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Central Florida. At Valencia College, Elizabeth has worked extensively in the area of professional development with new faculty as they complete the process to secure tenure. Jodie Carleton is a high school teacher of mathematics at Strawberry Crest High School, Plant, Florida. She teaches Algebra I ICL ( I Can Learn system).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Morrison
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTest Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight771 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.