All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of Florida's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for Florida residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist.
- Author BiographyDavid Grimes's weekly humor columns have appeared in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune since 1985. He is the author of Tourists, Retirees, and Other Reasons to Stay in Bed. Awards he's won include the Tin Kazoo from the Venice Community Center and a rubber chicken from Sarasota magazine. He lives with his pug dog Buster.Tom Becnel is a feature writer for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
- Author(s)David Grimes,Tom Becnel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight21 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.