All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThink you kw Gators football? Think you have mad-trivia skills when it comes to Urban Meyer, Tim Tebow, or Brandon Spikes? Think you've got the Steve Spurrier, Danny Wuerffel, or Emmitt Smith questions in the bag? Think again. It's time to find out how smart you really are about the Gators. Are you a walk-on? A red-shirt freshman? Or are you a battle-tested senior, ready to make a run at a National Title? We'll let you kw. The first Florida Football book to hit the shelves after Tim Tebow's senior year, Florida Gators IQ is more than just trivia. The first five chapters contain 250 questions in five categories: Becoming a National Power, The Individual Awards, The Positions, The Coaches, and Jersey Numbers and Walk-ons - 250 questions that will challenge your competitive spirit while stirring your passion for Florida Football. That's because it's t just a list of clever questions - it's also a tribute to all those who have contributed to Florida Football and made it the great program it is today. You get the question, yes, but on every page of the book you'll read a story that will make you proud to wear the orange and blue. And that's t all - because you still have one final chapter that is dedicated solely to the defending National Champion and record setting Senior Class led by Tim Tebow and Brandon Spikes. The final chapter chronicles the Gators 2009 season from being ranked No. 1 in the preseason to the showdown with Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl. Game-by-game, blow-by-blow, all the details, stats, quotes and reactions from coaches, players, and fans, it's all here - and it is a tribute to the greatest Senior Class in SEC history. And of course, there are ather 50-plus questions about this beloved group of players. All total, six chapters, more than 300 questions - that's what you're up against, and we're keeping score. Are you up for the challenge? Test your skills. Wrack your brain. It's the ultimate Florida Gators IQ test!
- Author BiographyLarry Horne grew up in the Gainesville area, played three sports at P K Yonge High School in Gainesville, and graduated in 1962. After three years in the Army, he graduated from the University of Florida in 1971 with a degree from the College of Journalism and Communications. He is a corporate communications manager of an electric utility. He married Connie Walden of Charleston, SC in 1968. The Horne's have four grandchildren - all Gators-to-be, of course.
- Author(s)Larry E Horne Sr
- Date of Publication06/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.