All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. A slender necklace of landfalls off the southern tip of Florida, the Florida Keys are nirvana for anglers, divers, literature lovers, and Jimmy Buffet wannabes. The favorite of many travelers--and the biggest tourist draw--is Key West, the southernmost point in the continental United States, kwn for its sometimes raucous nightlife and sunset celebrations. But the other keys have their own unique atmosphere--from the diving capital Key Largo, to the beautiful beaches of Bahia Hondo, to exclusive (and expensive) Little Palm Island. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of maps .An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Florida Keys. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path. Major sights such as Duval Street, Ernest Hemingway's Home, and Mallory Square. Coverage ofThe Upper Keys, The Middle Keys, The Lower Keys, and Key West Planning to visit more of Florida? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Florida and South Florida.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width107 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.