All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Florida: theTravel Guide with Insider Tips Experience all Florida's attractions with this up-to-date, authoritative guide,packed with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feel relaxedfrom the moment they arrive at their holiday destination - that's what MarcoPolo Guides are all about. You'll find excellent hotels, authentic restaurants,the region's trendiest places and get tips on shopping and what to do on alimited budget. Also contains: Travel with Kids, the Perfect Route, Travel Tipsand Links, Blogs, Apps & more. For many people Florida is a dream holiday destination. Its endless beachesprovide the perfect escape, and for children its theme parks and rides are adream come true. But alongside all the fun there's ather fascinating world toexplore: from the Everglades wetlands to the Florida Keys archipelago, Floridais a paradise on earth. With MARCO POLO Florida, you'll discover the SunshineState beyond the cliches. This practical pocket-sized guide takes you to allthe well-kwn sights and attractions from Walt Disney World to Cape Canaveral,and shows you how to soak up a more Southern States atmosphere in thePanhandle. The Insider Tips reveal where in Key West you can feel the 'Key Spirit' orwhere in Miami you can swim like a movie star. Panels in each chapter suggestthings to do if you're on a tight budget and where to pick up some realbargains. The 'Best Of' pages highlight unique aspects of Florida, recommendplaces to go for free, and contain tips for how you can escape the heat andwhere you can relax and chill out, while the 'Perfect Route' leads you throughsome of the most beautiful places in the state. Sports & Activities hasnumerous ideas from car racing to deep-sea fishing, while the Dos & Don'tswarn of those 'purple plastic bags' floating in the water that may well turut to be something else altogether. MARCO POLO Florida provides comprehensive coverage of the state. To help youget around there's a detailed road atlas inside, useful city maps of DowntownMiami and Miami Beach in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map. A must-havefor all travellers, including those who haven't bought a travel guide in thepast.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight272 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.