All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you cantrust, look further than Marco Polo. The Florida Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people whohave little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to beinspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all thingsultra-practical and easy to use. Celebrate sundown at Key West, visit the mangrove forests and revel instalgia in 'Old Florida'. The Sunshine State awaits! Inside the Florida Marco Polo Spiral Guide: Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritize! That Florida Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of Florida.Get under the skin of this US state and see what makes it tick. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area andwhat to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Orlando, Miami & the South, Tampa Bay & the South West, ThePanhandle & the North. Organized by district; each chapter explores themost important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the bestshopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at theend of each chapter. Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eatand drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy andstress-free for Perfect Days in Florida! Detailed 3D graphics explore the Art Deco District and Castillo de San Marcos. Coverage of Magic Kingdom(R), Kennedy Space Center, Disney's Animal Kingdom(R),Disney's Hollywood Studios(R), Epcot(R), SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Orlando,Florida Keys, South Beach, Everglades, Key West, Little Havana, Miami Beach,Tampa Bay, Busch Gardens, Pensacola, St. Augustine, Tallahassee, Panama CityBeach and much more! Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer anatlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both!The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-qualityplastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storagepocket. Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...thereis a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight399 g
- Width121 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and Sheet map
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.79
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.17
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.