All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition of the best-selling guide to bicycling in Florida adds twenty-three new trails to an already impressive roster, offering cyclists-as well as rollerbladers, joggers, and walkers - vital details on over sixty trails across Florida.
- Author BiographyJeff Kunerth has been a reporter with the Orlando Sentinel for thirty-four years. He is the coauthor of Georgia Adventures: One-Day and Weekend Getaways. He and his wife, Gretchen, have together bicycled thousands of miles in Florida and Georgia since the early 1980s.
- Author(s)Gretchen Kunerth,Jeff Kunerth
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note77 maps & trails
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.