All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A realistic approach to positive thinking' Sunday Times Do you want to be better at pursuing goals, grasping opportunities and facing set-backs? Do you want to FLOURISH? Psychologist Maureen Gaffney believes that in an increasingly uncertain world it is t only possible for us to flourish but essential that we take steps to do so. In Flourishing she shows you how to: Achieve a deeper sense of well-being, meaning and purpose Use adversity as a positive turning point Train your mind to pay attention Master your emotions and focus on your goals This gripping, stimulating and inspiring book will help you change your life for the better. Get ready to flourish!
- Author BiographyLeading psychologist Dr Maureen Gaffney combines work in academia with a busy international consultancy business. She also serves on the executive committee of the Women's Leadership Board at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. Her last book Flourishing was a No 1 bestseller in Ireland and has sold over 70,000 copies. She is also a columnist, broadcaster and speaker.
- Author(s)Maureen Gaffney
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.