All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn the current ecomy, prospective brides, party givers, and commercial business people are looking for ways to create their own sophisticated floralarrangements rather than hiring expensive third parties. Featuring a well-kwn designer's foolproof methods, this lush guidebook brings readers into the world of the professional with secrets, tips, and formulas for great design including step-by-step instructions on everything from classic English design to exotic tropical design. Withstunning color photographs detailing dozens of start-to-finish arrangements, the book provides a beautiful display of finishedprojects for readers to replicate and enjoy.
- Author BiographyMichael Gaffney teaches great floral design, as well as the economics, marketing, and philosophy behind a successful career in flowers. He has designed for many films, weddings, and special events across the country and is the author of Design Star: Lessons from the New York School of Flower Design. Helives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Everett Engbers specializes in architectural, product, landscape, and lifestyle photography. He has been intrigued with the medium since learning the art of darkroom printing while he was in the military. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Michael Gaffney
- PublisherFlora Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlora Publishing, LLC
- Weight2000 g
- Width267 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Everett Engbers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.